Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 2: Adding links and getting more comfortable with the look and feel

Day 2 and productive. I've added a number of links to this site. Kind of tough creating a background from a guy's perspective for a fan site to a woman, but I think the one selected is a good compromise.

Below is a picture of Jill and me out and about last year.


As I ramp up this blog, I'm trying to identify how best to SEO it. Google is obviously the first route, but there's also the link sharing, etc...

Part of the interesting thing here is networking remotely.

I think part of what will make this more interesting are areas I see as strengths in defining Jill's credibility which may otherwise go unnoticed. First, I'm amazed at her dedication and also her technique. She uses some serious engineering techniques to get her desired effects. The sketch, measurements and tracing are a subset of her entire process. For more on her technical process, check out: http://jpwatercolors.com/blog/


No comments:

Post a Comment